To do this, you'll export the list of users to a spreadsheet that allows you to copy just the email addresses of the appropriate individuals to your computer's clipboard. Once copied, you'll paste the email addresses into an email message within your organization's email system (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Novell GroupWise, FirstClass, etc.)
1) Navigate to the list of users within the Users tab
2) Click the "Export to Excel" button. A prompt will appear asking if you would like to "Save" or "Open" the file. Choose "Open".
3) Within the resulting Microsoft Excel Workbook, highlight the email column, selecting the email addresses of the users you want to email.
4) From the Edit menu, choose "Copy"
5) Open a new email message within your email program (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Novell GroupWise, FirstClass, etc.).
6) Place your cursor in the "To:" (or "CC:" or "BCC:" field if appopriate) and select "Paste" from the "Edit" menu. This should add all of the copied email addresses to the mail message.
7) Author and deliver the mail message as you would any other.