1) Go to the Job Postings tab.
2) Search for the position you wish to edit and open it.
3) Go to the Main tab on the posting and locate the Display Info section.
4) In the box labeled "Does this posting appear to applicants?", select the "Based on Schedule" option.
The box should expand to show a space to enter a opening date and closing date as shown here.
In the box labeled "Open from:" enter the date you want the job to open.
In the box labeled "thru" enter the date you want the job to close at the end of.
The example above shows that the position will be open for applicants to apply for the job beginning on January 22, 2010 and will close at the end of the day on the February 19, 2010.
5) Click the "Save" button to save your changes.
|To open the position for multiple date ranges:||
|To open the job immediately and close the job on a known date.||
To open a position on a specific date without an end date.
If you do not know the closing date.